FOR ‘PROS in the Making” WE OFFER:
- Simple booking and cheaper options for hair styling and makeup application services.
- The option for in-studio or onsite services. Each ‘PRO in the Making’ can either come to you fully equipped or service your events hair styling and makeup application needs in their studio. The choice is yours at the time of booking.
- Our ‘PRO in the Making’ community consists of recently graduated hair stylists and/or makeup artists up to 6 years of experience. They are eager to further their career and are counting on you to make that happen!
- One price guide for all ‘PROS in the Making’. We keep it simple…no matter which ‘PRO in the Making’ you choose; their prices are the same!
- For weddings a minimum of 2 services. For example, 2 hairstyles + 1 makeup = 3 services (Trial runs are not included in the wedding day minimum services required.)
- For portraits a minimum of both hair and makeup, as you will see reflected in the price guide.
- For commercial shoots a minimum of our half-day charge to come onsite.
- If you’re having makeup, we suggest not waxing your brows or receiving an “out of the ordinary” facial any closer than 5 days prior to the event. (For brow grooming we strongly suggest threading vs waxing, results are more natural).
- We also suggest that your face be well exfoliated weekly for the best makeup results.
- If you’re a bride, your trial run should be done within 2-6 weeks before your wedding if possible. Trial runs are a separate charge and they are not required but strongly suggested.
- That everyone has clean and dry hair for each styling (there is a $15 fee to blow dry wet hair) and please, if you want curls, DO NOT flat iron your hair.
- That you provide inspiration pictures for your ‘PRO in the Making’. If no pictures can be found don’t fret, they can still work with you.
PAYMENTS, PRICING, AND RESERVATION:
- Reserving a ‘PRO in the Making’ is easy:
- Give us your event information.
- Search available Hair Stylists and/or Makeup Artists to find your favorite.
- Then make the reservation payment.
Your artist will contact you directly within 24 hours!
- Reservation payments are non-refundable after 24 hours of your reservation. At that time, you will receive your PRO’s contact information by email. They may have already contacted you.
- We strongly suggest you don’t wait to book your ‘PRO in The Making’ as it’s FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Reservations are not confirmed until payment is made.
- After reservation, your ‘PRO in the Making’ will give you further instruction on paying your balance. The reservation payment is also a payment toward your final balance and will be deducted by your artist on their future invoice.
- The services our ‘PROS in the Making’ offer are also explained further in our price guide.
AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR RESERVATION:
- Each PRO in the Making is an independent contractor. Hair & Makeup PROS, LLC does not assume responsibility for the ‘PRO in the Making’ you have booked through the site (see Terms of Service). Once you have made your selection and the reservation payment, all further responsibilities of services and payment is that of the PRO artist.
Thank you for taking your time to read our policies! We are looking forward to working with you in the near future!
Sincerely, The Hair & Makeup PROS staff and PROS in the Making Artists