Dear professional, we are pleased that you’re passionate about your career and that you’re visiting our site!
We do things a little differently here at Hair & Makeup PROS to make the process easier for clients, and to give you more first-time clients than any other platform out there. This paragraph, and the next, will help determine if being a PRO artist is really for you. If you decide to expand your career by joining the Hair & Makeup PROS community, we couldn’t be more excited for you.
The process is simple.
You will read a little information, then take a small quiz.
When that is complete, and you pass, you will be given your own Bio Page to customize for new clients to see!
What we offer:
- Competitive pricing on all services. One unique quality of the Hair & Makeup PROS site is that every client receives the same price guide, and you will charge those same prices to every client you book through the site. These prices are predetermined by the PRO staff. They are current and competitive in your region based on your tier of experience. This helps eliminate any confusion when the clients are researching many different profiles. They will prefer to search only the Hair & Makeup PROS site because it’s easier. So with each job you receive through the site, you get to charge your client our prices. There is no dickering or bartering from clients, just one simple price guide for everyone. When you’re not working with a client booked through the site, you can charge whatever prices you choose for your own business.
- Our staff is dedicated to establishing and supporting independent artists. We are here to enhance your individuality by giving you a greater platform to get more of your own clients, and by offering pertinent education.
- You will get your own Bio Page to display images of yourself and your portfolio. You can write about yourself and gather reviews for potential customers to read. Your page will also show an active counter to display how long you have been in the industry.
- We work with your schedule: You will have complete control over your availability calendar by the hour.
- Forms/Business model for you to download and utilize: Since the price guide is the same for each artist (based on your region and tier of experience) we offer you these price guides and invoices through your own private link in your dashboard.
- The best part about getting business here, is you only pay to be on the site when you are booked! (This is a promotional offer through March 2020. After March, future PROS will be charged a registration fee, so don’t hesitate to sign up!
- This is how you pay to be on the site:
- We attract clients to view your Bio Page
- They make a small payment to the site toward their services to be connected with you.
- You deduct that fee amount from their invoice after servicing the event.
That’s it! Virtually no money out of your pocket…ever. No wasted advertising fees.
You only pay when you have completed a job that the PRO site has booked for you.
Now that we’ve shared what we can be for you, we’d like to share what you can be for us. As we’re sure you know, there is more to being a PRO than just having the ability to style hair and apply makeup. If you are set on being successful, there are many other skills to be honed along the way as well.
Being a PRO means you’re not just a stylist or an artist…you’re a business owner. You will be a bookkeeper, a public relations manager, a marketing agent, a career student, an event scheduler, a correspondence genius, and even a purchasing manager. If you find yourself strong in all these areas, or at least working on all of them, then we believe you have what it takes to represent the hair and makeup service industry and will be thrilled to support your business.
Many PROS choose to adapt our business tools to help structure their own businesses, and we encourage that. The effort has already been put into the highly successful tools we offer, and we want you to benefit from them. However, this is YOUR business, so you can, of course, structure it however you want.
If you like what you’re reading and have decided you want to be a part of the Hair and Makeup PROS community, continue to the quick workbook and quiz part of your registration. Once completed and passed, you will have access to customize your Bio Page. This is the fun part! You will then have your own dashboard to upload photos of your work, write about yourself and customize your calendar with your available dates. As soon as that’s done your page will be LIVE, and clients can start booking your services all over town!